Etiquette: Overnight appointments
I need some words from a professional.
For the first time in my life, I made an appointment with an escort. The appointment was just to meet–basically coffee in a nice setting on a Sunday afternoon. He was very smart, well-read, a good conversationalist, and seems really grounded and balanced (he talked about his family, specific references to his university and program, responded believably in how he got into escorting, and about his future plans–which do not include the adult industry). We got along well. And he’s good looking, clear eyes and healthy skin, and a trim but hard athletic body on a 6-2 frame (which is my height, too). I can’t wait.
I would like to invite him for a sleepover at my home. But I’m a planner.
Though the answer to my question probably is, “it depends,” I’m looking for a little more. As a rule, what should I expect for arrival and departure times for an overnight appointment? Obviously I want a good amount of private time, but frankly I want to be a good host, too. Despite the business aspect of his visit, I don’t want him to feel like a functionary.
As you said, “It depends.” But here are some generalities that I’ve noticed about my overnights, and perhaps they will help you with your plans:
1) Most overnight appointments last about 12 – 18 hours, and a good chunk of that is for sleeping.
2) If you meet your companion by 6 pm you could reasonably expect him to be with you until just after breakfast (but probably leaving by noon to do lunch on his own).
3) Please ask your companion about his preferences regarding food and play time (I, personally, prefer to play BEFORE dinner).
4) If your friend arrives at 6 pm, plan to spend an hour or two relaxing, playing briefly and lightly, and then getting ready to eat (but these details will depend on whether you go out or cook at home/get delivery).
5) If you begin dinner by 8 or 8:30 pm, you should try to finish around 9:30 or10 (there is a practical reason for this).
6) I, personally, need time to digest, talk, and get ready (especially after eating). Each person’s body is different, but I need 30 – 60 minutes to get prepped.
7) The timing will obviously vary, but around 11 or 11:30 pm you should begin your hour or two of concentrated intimate time.
8 ) Going to bed by 1 am is reasonable, in my opinion.
9) Sleep in! I can’t speak for everyone, but I hate getting up early (though “early” is subjective). Get up around 9 am and get ready for your breakfast. (I personally do not like morning kissing/play – the food from last night will be around, not to mention morning breath).
10) Start breakfast by 9:30 or so, finish up by 10:30, visit a bit longer, and expect your guest to need to leave around 11 am or noon.
I hope that helps. This is the general format for my overnights, though there is obviously room for adjusting this as you need to. 🙂